Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gas Prices Going Up!

I know everyone is going crazy with the gas prices sky rocketing. That means flights are starting to go through the roof. Thats why I'm trying to give you the hottest deals as soon as they happen.
Hawaii Flight Deals: Round-Trip Flights From $777 With United Airlines > Expires 7/14/08

This deal is only good for a couple of days so use it while you can.
I hate to see someone paying too much for airline fares.

Also a lot of people are staying home for their vacations. "Staycations". Why not grab a go card for your own town and see the sights at a cheaper price? Boston Go Cards are 20 percent off this month. And all the Go Cards have free shipping in the month of July.

Well I'm off to go camping in Oregon. Catch you all later!

And remember if you are looking for cool travel websites, dont forget to download my toolbar.

No comments: